The village of Tudella was revitalized with the initiation of missionary services by Rev. Father A.J.M Lambert in 1956. His efforts in commencing the Youth Association of Holy Communication must be greatly appreciated as it contributed to the enlightenment of many lives in the parish. Besides this his efforts in the areas of dividing the “novena parishes” in Tudella to smaller fractions, his interest and attentiveness towards the education of schools and sunday schools and his intimate association with the religious activities of the parish should also be taken into account. Furthermore, Father Lambert painted the church, assembled a religious retreat and had Rev. Thomas Cooray bless the church on May 4, 1966.