The village of Tudella was revitalized with the initiation of missionary services by Rev. Father A.J.M Lambert in 1956. His efforts in commencing the Youth Association of Holy Communication must be greatly appreciated as it contributed to the enlightenment of many lives in the parish.
Besides this, his efforts in dividing the “novena parishes” in Tudella into smaller fractions, his interest and attentiveness towards the education of schools and Sunday schools, and his intimate association with the parish’s religious activities should also be taken into account.
Furthermore, Father Lambert painted the church, assembled a religious retreat, and had Rev. Thomas Cooray blessed the church on May 4, 1966.